- A great self-defense martial art
- Any age and any body type can do this martial art
- Increase flexibility, fitness, strength and physical conditioning
- This class is for children and adults to train together.
What is involved in class?
- Learn how to defend yourself when on the ground or standing up.
- Learn how to submit someone without striking them using a range of techniques.
- This martial art does not involve any strikes.
- The same format as our beginner bjj classes with some fun games thrown in
Frequently asked questions
Comfortable clothing is a must! Make sure you can sweat in it!
Shoes are not required as we train on martial arts mats.
If you have a martial arts gi, bring it along to our gi classes. A gi isn’t essential when you are starting out but will be required eventually.
Anyone can do our family BJJ classes and we cater to all fitness and skill levels. We have students who are just starting out as well as students who have been training in BJJ for years. Everyone gets a great workout while having fun.